Blog - Thoughts and Exercise

I think this novel is OK. It’s not amazing or anything but it was sort of entertaining. The whole thing about issues and being angry at your dad was kind of dull. Oh dear, how am I going to write about this for three pages? Anyway, I don’t really remember but like everyone had control issues. (Yes, I got that from the first page. Is that a problem?) Like Bo’s dad HAD to make sure that he learned a lesson. How stupid. Why can’t he just leave the poor kid alone? What a freak. That part at the end, with the therapy and all, that was not cool. I mean, I know there’s supposed to be falling action after the climax but that was just…mind numbing. Wow, I’m cool. Moving on. What else is there to talk about?


Ahh, the Nak Pack. (What an awesome name!) I don’t know what to write about them. I was going to talk about all the different people but then I remembered that I have to do that already in the summary section so forget that idea. Does our school have an anger management class? That seems weird. Are there any angry people? I think I would notice if people were like yelling at me but hey you never know. (This project is making me mad, I may have to join the support group.)


Exercise: Exercise is Bo’s life. That’s all he does! Oh my God! I would like pass out. Actually I would just never wake up. Ewww.


Biking: I suck at biking. My friends make fun of me all the time. I think that’s all I have to say about myself. OK, so Bo hates it and all, too. =D


Running: I HATE RUNNING!!! Die die die. I’m slow. It hurts. I fall down a lot. Running is the most awful thing ever invented (running was invented and you know it). I think Bo actually likes it. What a freak. I mean, miles? I can barely stand the gym warm-up. For conditioning for swimming we had to run a mile just to warm up and then we had to do a bunch of other crap. I like passed out when I got home, so if I had to do that every day…that would just be bad. REALLY bad.


Swimming: This is the one sport that I like. I’m on the swim team and all. I’m so slow, I couldn’t beat Wyrack to save my life. When we’re swimming a really super slow 500 I feel like I could just keep going forever but I could never swim the 500 in a meet. It would take me like 10 minutes (that’s bad). Anyway, If I was try to go fast, like Bo in the big triathlon at the end, I couldn’t go fast for a long time like he had to. We usually practice sprinting or like 400s or whatever and so if I had to swim like a mile or something like that (I don’t remember how far he had to go) then practicing on a swim team would help some but not like a TON.

So…sports huh? I’m amazing at this. =/


10 comments:

Lyssa Hemi said...

I completely agree with you on the fact that Bo’s dad is being so stupid. He’s so mean to him and there is no reason that he needs to be that hard on him. I was wondering what you were talking about with the therapy. Where you talking about Bo's dad leaving or just going to therapy in general? I think its cool that you are comparing things to your life like swimming, running or biking. That was a good idea because those were very important things in Bo's life. I dont think that our school has an angermanagement class but who know's?

Kaitlyn F. said...

Well, it's not like anyone could disagree and think that Bo's dad is normal. Just kidding. I was talking about the entire part where Bo and his dad go to therapy. I thought it was stupid. Ha ha thanks. Swimming is like all I do in the fall, ask my friends. I have practice six days a week, three hours a day. I really hate dryland and you know I just thought everyone else should know about it. =D

Lyssa Hemi said...

Haha. That makes sense because you are a swimmer and swimmers are in water. I have a cousin who swims on the chaska team.

Kaitlyn F. said...

Dude, water is amazing. Is your cousin a girl or a guy? I know everyone on the girls team and like a quarter of the people on the guys team.

Lyssa Hemi said...

her names sam s. shes a junior. no ones commenting on my blog and im getting mad because i need to respond!!

Kaitlyn F. said...

Sammy! She drove me to practice everyday. =D
I commented on yours.
Does Trevor have any blogs cuz I couldn't find them.

Lyssa Hemi said...

Yah he has some up but he hasnt commented on mine so im not done. I still need to comment back on their comments and then im done.
I love sammy!
:]
shes amazing..!!

T Fly said...

Ya i have to agree with you and say that the Nak Pak is a sweet name. I also agree with that you said Bo's dad was stupid. I don't know of an angermanagement class in our school. But there is always a class for everything. How can you not like running? It is the greastest thing to happen ever.(sarcastic). I can't say I love swimming cause I hate it.

Kaitlyn F. said...

Ha, wow. We agree. Sweet. OK, let's compare running and swimming (I think I've already done this but I'll go over it again because this is supposed to be a paragraph and I can rant about running for an extremely long time.) Running: You get all hot and sweaty and gross. Ew. Either you have to run long distances (which means hills, ew), on a treadmill (you can't sprint and it sounds funny), or run around a track (boring and really hot/cold/rainy). Swimming: You get wet but not sweaty or anything. You get to stop all the time. There's a giant clock so you can tell your time without a stopwatch. There are a kagillion different drills and four strokes so it can get all weird and creative instead of boring and repetitive. You can tie your suit into a bunch of knots and try to fix the giant rips when you get bored. You can have practice in any weather. I think this list is long enough and swimming just totally pwns running.

dillion said...

you guys are all fucking lammos and dick wads jk i love you but you r prolly nerds pece out